Monday, June 25, 2012

Mudding and taping

That's right folks!! Our house is now onto Mudding and taping stage! I am very excited as you an tell, so is Cody. We can't wait to have a place to call our own!

Here are some photos! These are from before the weekend- since then everything has been cleaned out and all the taping has been done. They just now need to start sanding.

Those are just a few of the pictures.....
We are finally just going to get the rest of our house stuff. Thank GOODNESS for Kijiji and wicked deals at some furniture stores we have been able to get some good deals, but we still have couches to buy, a tv to get, night side tables etc. I am a busy lady tying to get all my pinterest ideas to come to life! Any one free to help paint ;)

Or have any craft supplies? Like old lace?

I'll post about the crafts I have up my sleeve a later night. I'm exhausted from our weekend at my parents and ready for bed!

Choi!
-W.

No comments:

Post a Comment